YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
This site, including all of its features and content (the “Site”) is a service made available by the Company (“Provider”).
- WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR MEMBERSHIP
Use of the site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable Indian laws. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1871 including minors, undischarged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use any services offered on this site.
Since many of the exams available for practice, may by used by minors, minors may use the services offered on this site, only under the supervision of a person competant to contract.
In consideration of the use of the service:
- the User agrees to provide if required, true, accurate, current and complete information about himself as prompted by the User Registration Form.
- It is the user’s obligation to maintain and promptly update the personal information as requested in the User Registration Form in order to make it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If the user provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate not current or incomplete, the company has the right to suspend or terminate his account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- WEBSITE LIMITED LICENSE
- LIMITATIONS ON USE
The content on this site is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this site or its content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users.
You may not use any robot, spider, spyware/malware, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our site or its content without Provider’s prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this site or its content, except to the extent permitted above. Any unauthorized use of this site or its content is prohibited.
- PROTECTING PASSWORDS
The User will create his/her own user name (login) & password upon completing the Service’s registration process. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user name and is fully responsible for all activities that occur under his password and/or user name.
In view of ever increasing instances of identity thefts, hacking, misuse of personal information etc., it is advisable that the User shall not share his/her user name & password with any third parties at any point of time. Any use of User password and/or user name by any third party in any of the forums available on SWOTTR shall be the sole responsibility of the User and the company assumes no responsibility of the same.
- FREE TO USE
SWOTTR is currently free to use site. There are no monetary considerations involved to use any of its webpage(s) or forums. However, availability of any webpage(s) and/or forums is subject to change without notice.
- MODIFICATIONS TO WEBSITE
SWOTTR reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change or suspend any aspect of the site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. SWOTTR may impose limits on certain features of the site or restrict your access to part or the entire site without notice.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
- LICENSE OF YOUR CONTENT TO PROVIDER
By uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on this site, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Provider a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license, with right to sublicense, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally display and digitally perform translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Provider for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
This site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this site is accurate and complies with applicable Indian laws. Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors.
Advertisements for adult products or services are prohibited. Advertisements found to be contravening our policies are likely to be removed.
- ERRORS AND CORRECTIONS
Provider does not represent or warrant that this site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. Provider does not warrant or represent that the information available about products and services on or through this site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time without informing the user.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Third party content may appear on this site or may be accessible via links from this site. Provider shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of Provider.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO
- THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO THE USERS FREE OF COST. NONE OF THE STATEMENTS MADE ON THIS SITE HAVE BEEN APPROVED OR REVIEWED BY ANY PROFESSIONAL OR REGULATORY BODY.
- ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL OR PHOTOGRAPHIC ERRORS, ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM,
- THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF,
- YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE.
- WE MAKE NO CLAIMS, PROMISES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR ADEQUACY OF THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ITS ASSOCIATED SITES.
- THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES INFORMATION CONTAINED OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS TO BE TREATED PURELY FOR YOUR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
- ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY RECEIVE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE, THERAPY, PROGRAMS, OR TREATMENT THAT YOU WOULD NORMALLY RECEIVE FROM A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL SUCH AS A LAWYER, DOCTOR, CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, PSYCHIATRIST, ETC. ACCORDINGLY, WE PROVIDE NO GUARANTEES, IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR ASSURANCES OF ANY KIND, AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLEFOR ANY INTERPRETATION MADE OR USE BY THE RECEIPIENT OF THE INFORMATION AS MENTIONED ABOVE.
- THE SITE OFFERS NO ADVICE, RECOMMENDATIONS, COUNSELLING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, OR OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS SITE, PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OR ASSIMILATE ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE.
- THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Provider and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the site, each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
All provisions in this Agreement regarding representations and warranties, indemnification, disclaimers and limitations on liability shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICES
IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.